Our bodies need a whole lot of nutrients to perform the job they have to in order for us to maintain a normal level of Bee Removal Orlando health. What are some of those everyday functions?
1. The average heart beats approximately 72 times per minute that’s 4,320 times per hour.
2. Our lungs breathe out and in approximately 15 times also in one minute. That is 900 breaths in 1 hour and approximately 21,600 breaths daily.
3. We consume on average 2 reasonably sized meals a day which the digestive system has to breakdown into usable energy supplies.
4. Our sensory organs are in constant use.
5. Our kidneys and urinary systems flush out unwanted products.
7. Our nervous systems are in constant use day and by night.
8. We have an internal system of hormones which are responsible for several internal functions including cellular growth, reproductive patterns and cell reproduction.
9. The skin is your body’s largest organ.
10. The liver is considered the 2nd largest organ after skin and weighs approximately 2kg in an adult.
Our bodies are working continuously: day and night. There are an enormous quantity of physiological processes occurring while we’re awake and while we sleep. Our diet is the means to provide our bodies with the nutrients it requires for these tasks. A balanced diet is one that includes all the nutrients one needs, that is it contains the right amount of proteins, vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates, enzymes and fiber.
Pollutants, Chemicals and Bacteria
Our bodies have to process these also, as we breathe them in or digest them, the good and the not-so-good. Some examples of possible irritants to the body include:
· Car fumes.
· Cigarette smoke.
· Industrial smoke and waste products.
· Compounds & germs.
· Chemicals from make-up, hair products and skin products.
· Food chemicals & preservatives.
· Farm pesticides either in the air or in food.
· Artificial growth hormones in animal products.
· Artificial growth chemicals in plant produce.
· Compounds from medications and chemical products.
Finding the Right Balance
Our bodies are working continuously, the internal organs are diverse in function and frequently complex in procedure. Our diets should contain the nutrients and materials we will need to be certain that our bodies perform their tasks to supply us with energy and health.
However, it’s not always that simple, there can be other factors that intercept, for example hereditary conditions. And it is also true that this is only one equation at the many health formulas that are in existence or which will come into existence. However, it is one that may be user-friendly. It is one that enables each of us to have a look at their own health and weigh up the toxins we take in with the nutrients we supply to our bodies.
The Health Equation: More Nutrients than Toxins
Providing the body with more nutrients than poisons creates a healthier equation and herein lies a terrific task. Let’s compare the nutrients we provide to our bodies as friendly defence-building compounds. It would stand to reason from a point of view of equations, that if we have more healthy compounds than toxins in our bodies, the greater the chances we have of health.
On the opposite side, toxins are similar to an enemy to the body’s defence mechanisms, they invade and behave as unwanted cells. The body’s defence system reacts to toxins, it works hard to deactivate them and eliminate them. However, what if there are a lot of toxins to the immune system to handle? Then the balance goes out and our health condition declines.
If the game becomes taking in enough nutrients to keep our bodies healthy; to maintain a pro-active immune system that is not overloaded and also to maintain the balance of nutrients and toxins in check, then we give our bodies the helping hand they need. Our bodies are a natural system and nature offers many varied and wonderful food resources, for us to gain from and for us to learn from also.