When you visit Los Angeles, whether on business or pleasure, you’re certain to want to do some sightseeing. It is among the most famous cities in the world and is famous not only for its star quality, but for the gorgeous scenery. Blue waters, tall palm trees and bright skies await you in this paradise. Here are a few places to put in your itinerary when you visit.
· Queen Mary: See the museums, restaurants and stores aboard this majestic ship; moored at Long Beach, this award-winning boat was in service for the Cunard Line from 1936 to 1967.
· Hollywood Walk of Fame: More than 2,400 brass five-pointed stars decorate the sidewalks, which span over several roads. The entertainment attempts of literary characters, music icons, producers and directors are forever encased in concrete.
· Venice Beach: This is much more than only a beach; the boardwalk comprises shops and street performers; the Skate Park is a challenge for even the most seasoned skater; the numerous restaurants will tempt your taste buds; the outside gym will test your muscle power.
· Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: This historic landmark has been working since the 1920’s and has been host to several events, such as birthday parties, academy awards and film premieres. Their accomplishments won’t ever be lost in history. This is a fantastic attraction for the entire family.
· Rodeo Drive: Known throughout the world as the ideal place to find high quality fashion; deliver your credit card – you won’t find bargain stores or dollar stores here. Select from over 100 stores.
· Sunset Boulevard: Around 24 miles long, this is one of the most famous boulevards in america. A winding route takes you from the sea through a number of the most magnificent views of palm-trees, celebrity mansions and movie studios.
Talk with your travel agent and discover if one of these attractions can be included as part of your bundle. You might also do some research online to find discounts and deals. Be ready to have a excellent time.